Road closed after serious collision
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed after a serious collision involving a car and a lorry.
Emergency services were called to the A1122 at Stradsett, near Downham Market, at around 10.15 am.
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area or seek alternative routes.
The police, ambulance and fire service were called to the scene and a road closure is in place.
Applicances from Downham Market, King’s Lynn North and South attended the scene and crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to release vehicle occupants.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson said the road closure is likely to be in place until around 3.30pm and recovery are on scene.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 2 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 5 School forced to close for Christmas early due to Covid cases
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 8 Farm shop expands after huge lockdown sales boom
- 9 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 10 More than 1,500 homes and school planned for land alongside NDR