Road closed after serious collision
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed after a serious collision involving a car and a lorry.
Emergency services were called to the A1122 at Stradsett, near Downham Market, at around 10.15 am.
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area or seek alternative routes.
The police, ambulance and fire service were called to the scene and a road closure is in place.
Applicances from Downham Market, King’s Lynn North and South attended the scene and crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to release vehicle occupants.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson said the road closure is likely to be in place until around 3.30pm and recovery are on scene.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold