Tours, tastings and an ale maze - brewery preparing to reopen to public for summer season
- Credit: Ian Burt
A brewery is preparing to open its site to the public for the new season.
Staff at Elgood's North Brink site, in Wisbech, have extended their opening times, with the visitor centre café now open from 10.30am to 4.30pm on Tuesdays to Fridays from May 1 through to September 28.
The four-acre garden on site, with a maze in the shape of a yard of ale, can be explored, with tours of the Georgian brewery run every day at 2pm.
Visitors will be able to learn about the history of the brewery and the Elgood family, as well as getting a glimpse of how the beers are made.
At the end of the tour, visits can try a selection of the beers.
You may also want to watch:
Events will be held on Sundays, including a craft and plant show on May 13, a father's day jazz in the garden celebration on June 17, a National Gardens Scheme open day on August 5, another plant and craft show on September 1 and a Christmas special weekend in early December.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01945 583160.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich