Electrical fire in Gorleston

Fire crews attended an electrical blaze in Gorleston this morning (Sunday).

Two appliances from Great Yarmouth attended the incident in Links Road following an emergency call at 8.39am.

The fire had been extinguished before the arrival of the brigade.

A thermal imaging camera was used to check for hot spots.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus