Electrical failure causes car fire near Acle

A car fire in Great Yarmouth. Photo Great Yarmouth Police/Twitter

A car fire in Great Yarmouth. Photo Great Yarmouth Police/Twitter - Credit: Archant

An electrical failure is believed to be the cause of a car fire that happened this morning near Acle.

Fire crews from Martham and Acle were called at around 3.26am at Ashby with Oby, to extinguish the blaze.

Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hose reel jets to extinguish and Great Yarmouth police were also called.

No one was injured.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter