Elderly woman airlifted to hospital with head injury
A woman in her 80s was airlifted to hospital after she fell in Holt.
The East of England Air Ambulance (EAAA), a rapid response vehicle and land ambulance from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called to Lodge Close just before 11am yesterday (Thursday).
An ambulance service spokesman said the elderly woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with a head injury and was in a 'serious but stable condition'.
He added the woman was conscious in the EAAA helicopter, which left Holt at 12.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 6 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass