Elderly pedestrian killed in Gorleston crash
An elderly female pedestrian has been killed following a collision in Gorleston.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the road traffic collision which happened on Thursday, November 24.
At around 4.20pm a blue Nissan car was in collision with an elderly female pedestrian on Middleton Road at the junction with Elm Grove Lane.
The pedestrian, who had been walking with a frame, sadly died.
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have seen either the elderly female or the car prior to the collision, the car was travelling towards Lowestoft.
Calls should be made to Norfolk Police's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 9 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 10 No queues at walk-in vaccine centre