Eight cars scratched with an ‘unknown implement’ in Old Catton
- Credit: Archant � 2005
Police are appealing for witnesses after eight cars were scratched in Old Catton.
The vehicles were damaged between Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, whilst parked on Norman Drive, near its junction with Lodge Lane.
A police spokesman said each vehicle was scratched with an 'unknown implement', causing permanent damage.
The Sprowston Safer Neighbourhood Team has asked residents to be vigilant and to report any suspicious behaviour.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area is asked to contact the Sprowston Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
• To start a local Neighbourhood Watch visit the Norfolk Constabulary Website or contact the Broadland engagement officer PC Andrew Mason.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 10 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals