Eight cars scratched with an ‘unknown implement’ in Old Catton
- Credit: Archant � 2005
Police are appealing for witnesses after eight cars were scratched in Old Catton.
The vehicles were damaged between Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, whilst parked on Norman Drive, near its junction with Lodge Lane.
A police spokesman said each vehicle was scratched with an 'unknown implement', causing permanent damage.
The Sprowston Safer Neighbourhood Team has asked residents to be vigilant and to report any suspicious behaviour.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area is asked to contact the Sprowston Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
• To start a local Neighbourhood Watch visit the Norfolk Constabulary Website or contact the Broadland engagement officer PC Andrew Mason.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move