Ei Publican Partnerships announces sale of The Griffin pub in Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
The owners of a once-popular pub in Thorpe St Andrew has announced that it is to be put up for sale.
Ei Publican Partnerships - formerly known as Enterprise Inns - said it had taken the decision to sell The Griffin, on Yarmouth Road.
It is understood that the pub has been closed for around two years.
A spokesman for Ei said: 'From time to time we identify sites that we do not consider have a long term future within our business. After careful consideration the decision has been made to sell The Griffin.
'The freehold will shortly be marketed through our agent Savills. Any interested party should contact them directly.'
You may also want to watch:
• This story will be updated.
• Are you The Griffin's previous landlord and want to share your experience? Email email@example.com
- 1 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 4 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould