Young footballers at Cromer learn goal celebration skills from Norwich City’s Kei Kamara
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters learning soccer skills got some tips on goal celebrations when Norwich City striker Kei Kamara dropped into a training session at Cromer.
More than 30 children aged from five to 12 take part in the weekly coaching at the town's sports centre based at the Cromer Academy, polishing up their skills around themed sessions linked to Canary players, such as 'shoot like Grant Holt', 'dribble like Elliott Bennett' and 'pass like Jonny Howson.'
But the cromer crew had a special treat when the Sierra Leone international turned up for a session to 'celebrate like Kei Kamara' - in which he showed them how to dance with a team-mate and do his trade-mark heart-shaped-hands sign.
The on loan player from US side Sporting Kansas City, proved a big hit with the youngsters said Dan Wynne, communications officer for the Norwich City Community Sports Foundation.
'He told them about his football and how he got into it. He is a warm and big character who goes down well with kids,' he added.
You may also want to watch:
The soccer skills centres, which also include one at Aylsham, aim to help youngsters learn football as well as potentially get spotted by the club for its player development centres.
Find out more at the website communitysportsfoundation.org.uk
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?