Wells Primary School stages fashion show
- Credit: Ian Burt
Pupils and teachers take to the catwalk on Friday night for a special fashion show.
Children and staff at Wells Primary School are raising money towards an outdoor canopy, so they can have lessons outside when it rains.
They hope the show at Alderman Peel High School (7pm) will raise more than £1,000 towards it.
Teaching assistant Angie Mansell, who is organising the show, said: 'It's going to cost about £10,000, it'll make a huge difference to the children.'
A raffle which will be held on the night includes more than 20 prizes, ranging from meals at top eateries to vouchers from Morrison's and Fakenham Garden Centre.
You may also want to watch:
As well as many of its 180 pupils, Miss Mansell said a number of her colleagues would also be modelling on the night.
'It's taken a few arms twists to get people to have a go,' she said. 'A few of them are out off their comfort zones.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
'Parents and past parents have been so supportive too - it's been brilliant'
The fashion show, sponsored by Bailey Bird & Warren, in Fakenham, features outfits from Kidz Stop Clothes Shop, in Wells, and M&Co, in Fakenham.
Tickets priced £5 from all three outlets and on the door on Friday night. Doors open 6.30pm.