Watchdog praise for Priory Day Nursery in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Great Yarmouth Community Trust
A Great Yarmouth nursery has been praised by Ofsted for its high expectations and caring support.
Inspectors said children at Priory Day Nursery were 'inquisitive to explore, experiment and learn'.
The day nursery, which is run by Great Yarmouth Community Trust, achieved 'good' ratings in all four main categories as well as overall.
The report singled out partnerships with parents and external agencies as a 'highly effective' key strength.
Management is said to be ambitious for all children who enjoy learning in a 'stimulating, inclusive environment'.
You may also want to watch:
Zoey Coleman, nursery manager said: 'We are very pleased with our recent Ofsted inspection which recognises the hard work of the nursery staff who, through their nurture and care, support the children to reach their full potential.'
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 4 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 7 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told