Watch: 360-degree video gives sneak preview of Norwich University of the Arts student show
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Take a sneak peek and explore three of the galleries exhibiting the work of this year's MA students at Norwich University of the Arts.
You can scroll around, zoom in and out, pause and play our interactive 360-degree video that gives a just a flavour of the fashion, fine art, textiles, and moving image work you'll see at NUA's Guntons Building in St George's Street, Norwich, up to September 6th.
The work of this year's postgraduate students spans a broad range of social issues: from cutting fashion patterns in a way that minimises waste fabric, to a collaboration with the Alzheimer's Society and Medical Research Council on an unsettling animation that tries to capture the perspective of people with the disease.
One student presents what appears to be striking abstract art at first glance, but is a collaboration with medical researchers to photograph cancer cells.
The work of more than 70 MA students is on show in the exhibition, which is open to the public from September 1st to September 6th. Admission is free.
You may also want to watch:
Marie Brennan, Associate Dean, Head of Taught Postgraduate Awards, said: 'This year's show is our biggest to date and explores a broad range of ideas and techniques across different media.
'Visitors to the show will see a growing confidence reflected in our MA students' work across all eight post-graduate courses, from Fine Art and Fashion, to Games and Photography – and including Curation for the first time.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 8 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
'The MA Show is the culmination of months of creative exploration and endeavour and the students should be proud of their work and what they have achieved.'
For more information on the show click here.