Video exclusive: See Ronan Parke performing his latest single in Norwich
Ronan Parke was warming up his vocal chords in Norwich today ahead of his come-back gig on Friday.
The Britain's Got Talent star could be heard practising in the main hall of OPEN on Bank Plain in the city - with his singing teacher Kay Webber making sure his pitches are perfect.
The 13-year-old runner-up in the 2011 talent show, from Poringland, said he was 'really excited' to be back performing for his fans with his brand new material.
As a youth ambassador for OPEN, Ronan, MP for Norwich North Chloe Smith and Tim Loughton, the Minister for Children and Families, praised OPEN, a Youth Trust Charity, for their positive work for young people.
Miss Smith said: 'We have so much to show off here in Norwich and I'm really glad we can show the minister all we have in the city.'
You may also want to watch:
He took time out to perform his next single We Are Shooting Stars, which is out on August 5. He will perform at Epic on Friday.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
Don't forget to buy tomorrow's paper for a full look at the visitors to Open today