Updated: Day three of Norfolk Winter School Games - tag rugby
- Credit: Archant
All of the action is under way as hundreds of youngsters compete in day three of the Norfolk Winter School Games.
Twenty-four teams have been playing tag rugby over six pitches at Diss Rudgy Club as part of the Sainsbury's-sponsored and Active Noroflk-hosted county finals.
There is a competition for large primary schools and another for small schools.
Some 272 pupils are taking part. The preliminary rounds have now finished and teams are now playing for the winner's trophy and runner up's plate.
School Games organiser Stephen Hulme said: 'It's really colourful with all six pitches in use and all the competitors wearing their partnership T-shirts.
You may also want to watch:
'For some of them, this will be their first introduction to an event this size.'
Events are taking place all this week after the county's first ever Winter School Games kicked off on Friday with a skiing competition.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
Follow the live blog on this website to keep up to date with all the action.