Norwich students’ Brexit-inspired documentary launches on Amazon Prime
- Credit: UEA
A brave Brexit-inspired expedition by two Norwich students across Europe is now available for people around the world to see.
Europe In A Tuk Tuk follows University of East Anglia students Callum Fairhurst and William Shears as they travel through 27 European countries in a three-wheeled Indian taxi.
The documentary, filmed over three months in 2017, is available to watch on Amazon Prime.
Third year students Mr Fairhurst, who studies international development with politics, and Mr Shears, a politics and media student, undertook their unconventional journey to find out more about the other countries which make up the European Union in the aftermath of the UK's referendum on membership of the bloc.
From spending a day with Polish millionaires and their sports cars to a police escort out of Hungary and a broken-down tuk tuk in Austria, the documentary captures both diversity and unity across the continent.
You may also want to watch:
The two reviews left so far for the show on Amazon Prime give it five stars.
One viewer comments that they loved the 34-minute documentary but wished it was longer, while the second called it a 'short but great insight into true Europe'.
- 1 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 2 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 3 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 5 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 6 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 7 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop