Tell us your stories: Rewards for exam success
- Credit: PA
Thousands of GCSE students across the region will receive their exam results tomorrow morning, but how will they be rewarded for their efforts?
We want to look at how today's teenagers are rewarded for exam success, and how it compares to previous generations.
So, did your parents or family give you pat on the head and packet of Polos after you completed your GCSEs or A-levels, or did you receive more a more material reward?
If you are parents now, what are you planning to give your children after they received their results?
And if you are a student waiting nervously to open that envelope, what were you promised if you did well?
You may also want to watch:
Comment below, or email email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder