Tell us what you think: What were your ICT lessons like?
Michael Gove has called on teachers to improve their offering to pupils by making lessons less about spreadsheets and how to send emails and more about building websites and computer programming.
The EDP would like to know what you think.
How important do you think ICT lessons are for pupils?
And what are, or were, your lessons like?
You may also want to watch:
Leave your comments below or email education correspondent Victoria Leggett – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market