Sheringham pre-school pupils are little angels
- Credit: Archant
Tots at Ladybird Pre-School Nursery, Sheringham, danced and sang their way through a traditional Christmas production featuring wise men, angels and a stable full of farmyard animals.
The three and four-year-olds delighted parents with songs including Wonky Donkey, Noisy Animals and Clap, Dance, Shout, all sung to classic nursery rhyme tunes.
Entitled Our First Nativity, the show was staged at the Lighthouse Church, on Cromer Road.
Ladybird manager Vanessa Harris said: 'Our annual nativity is a nice way of giving children an understanding of the meaning of Christmas and the parents absolutely love it.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship