Rockets and edible fireworks - can you spot your child in our School Report?
- Credit: Town Close School
From a rocket themed science workshop to explosions of bright colours as children celebrated Bonfire Night - we've been sent lots of great photos for School Report.
Norwich School invited Magdalen Gates Primary School children to take part in a 'Sensational Science' workshop. Children experienced being a scientist by testing different methods to propel a rocket into space.
To mark Bonfire Night, the Town Close School Nursery children made a delicious edible sparkler using breadsticks dipped in chocolate and expertly decorated with lots of sprinkles.
Children at Mattishall Primary School entered the school's art competition to create a bonfire night picture - they used a variety of techniques and media which showed off their artistic skills.
You may also want to watch:
Bonfire night was celebrated at Pakefield Primary School, Reception children enjoyed a firework themed share afternoon with parents and guardians where they solved firework themed maths problems, created firework paintings and other Bonfire Night themed activities.
Children at Chapel Green School. a complex needs school in Old Buckenham, had a visit from the author and illustrator, James Mayhew. He showed some of the pupils how to paint in time with the rhythms of the music he played. Some of the pupils were nervous to begin with but James was very encouraging, the music was very calming and they produced some amazing artwork. Pupils thoroughly enjoyed his visit which was sponsored by Diss Art Society.- Check out our new community for teachers and school staff Enjoy Teaching More on Facebook.
- Don't miss our School Report pages in the EDP and Norwich Evening News every Monday. To be featured in School Report, please e-mail your photos to us at email@example.com
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries