School Report: Christmas celebrated in style
- Credit: Acle St Edmund Primary School
From Father Christmas visits to Christmas parties, school children have had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas.
Across the region, schools spent the last few weeks of term celebrating Christmas in style. Children have taken part in the traditional Church services and Nativity plays. Thousands of Christmas dinners have been served in school halls and there has been hundreds of parties. There was trips to the panto too, with Langley Preparatory School at Taverham Hall students enjoying 'Sleeping Beauty'. Father Christmas made time in his busy schedule to visit Birch Class at Southtown Primary School. eanwhile, children at Banham Primary School won their Christmas Bake Off competition with some impressive gingerbreadmen. . Hillside Primary School children got the chance to meet Father Christmas' reindeer (and feed them carrots)!
Can you spot your child in our gallery?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143