School pupils bring Christmas cheer to South Norfolk shoppers
- Credit: Ashley Pickering/Anglia Picture
A South Norfolk primary school brought some festive joy to shoppers by singing Christmas carols at a supermarket.
The young carollers, from Harleston Primary School, sang classic carols including 'Silent Night' and 'O Little Town of Bethlehem' during their performance at the East of England Co-op store in Bullock Fair Close.
Steve Charlton, Store Manager at the branch, said: 'As a business in the heart of the community, we were pleased to spread a little Christmas joy in our new Harleston store along with the pupils from Harleston Primary School, who were absolutely fantastic.
'We would like to thank the school for sharing some Christmas cheer with our customers.
The youngsters donned their best festive wear including Christmas jumpers, tinsel and Santa hats.
You may also want to watch:
The Harleston Co-op store was reopened in October after it replaced the Budgens which was on the site.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'