School in Cromer closed due to “high level” of staff sickness
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A school in Cromer will be closed today after a number of staff were taken ill.
Sidestrand Hall School, on Cromer Road, posted a message on Twitter informing parents about the closure.
It said a 'deep clean' of the premises would be carried out later today and that it will reopen on Monday.
The Twitter post read: 'Unfortunately, due to a high level of staff sickness, we will be shut tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.'
The special school caters for pupils aged seven to 19 with complex needs.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 10 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub