Children help plant roses at new Attleborough school
- Credit: Peter Beales Roses Limited
A rose garden and plant centre has donated some of its produce to a new primary school.
Peter Beales Roses (PBR) were 'delighted' to donate 30 roses to Rosecroft Primary School in Attleborough, and helped with the design and planting.
Ian and Vaughn Limmer from PBR assisted school children with the planting and pruning on Tuesday, March 13.
PBR were approached by the school during its construction and asked whether they would like to be involved with the project.
Rosecroft has been so-named due to its proximity to both PBR and Haverscroft estate.
You may also want to watch:
The school children sent a thank you letter to PBR. It said: 'We think they will make our school look perfect. We will do our best to look after them and water them when they need it.'
The children also promised to take pictures and send them to PBR to keep them updated on their progress.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers