Pre-school to move into former infant school
Two pre-schools will be run from the same building amid a schools shake-up.
St Helen's Pre-school is opening in the former Costessey Infant School building on Beaumont Road, New Costessey, on the edge of Norwich, this September.
It was formerly based at St Helen's Church Hall, Gurney Road.
The pre-school will be run in partnership with Costessey Pre-school and out of school club, which has always been based at the infant school.
In September, Costessey infant and junior schools are merging to create Costessey Primary School at the former junior school's expanded site on Three Mile Lane.
Jane Pears, St Helen's Pre-school manager, said the move was a "fantastic opportunity" which allowed families to take up extended childcare hours.
You may also want to watch:
She added: "It also gives us more opportunities to grow and develop as a Pre-school."
St Helen's Pre-school is holding an open day on September 3 from 10am-3pm.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 10 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk