Photo Gallery: King’s Lynn Academy art show
Students' work on display
Students at King's Lynn Academy have been showing off their artwork in a summer exhibition.
The work has all been created by pupils studying GCSE, AS and A level art and photography and 75 of them have taken part in the event.
This year, for the first time, photography, sculpture, installations, textiles and graphics have all been included alongside the more traditional painting and drawing.
'The art teachers are confident that visitors to this year's exhibition will be even more amazed at the array of talent, skill, individuality and sheer high quality work created by academy students,' said a spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
The academy exhibition was previewed by parents and friends before being open for the public to have a look during this week during school hours.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community