Photo Gallery: College of West Anglia students showcase weird and wonderful designs
There was more than a hint of hairspray in the air at a King's Lynn college when students staged their end of year competition.
National diploma students at the College of West Anglia let their imaginations run riot when they created styles for the Beautifully Twisted show this week.
A range of commercial and avant-garde styles were showcased by the group on Tuesday evening at the college's Vancouver building.
Media students then showcased their 'weird and wonderful' designs on Wednesday night themed around Greek mythology, cricus and fashion, which consisted of make-up, hair, costume and body paint.
'Our students have worked extremely hard to bring all of their individual ideas together, no easy task,' said lecturer Kay Daniels.
You may also want to watch:
'The show celebrated their acheivements,' she added.
College art students are also showing their work with an exhibition at the Arts Centre in Lynn.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
The fine art degree students, in partnership with the Anglia Ruskin University at Cambridge, are exhibiting from Friday, May 27, to Saturday, June 11.