Fens nursery school retains good rating in all areas by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
A nursery school in the Fens continues to be a good school according to an Ofsted report.
An Ofsted inspector found staff at the Parson Drove Pre-School, in Main Road, had a strong relationship with parents in an inspection on May 10.
The report states: 'They involve parents in children's learning from the beginning and find innovative ways to encourage them to continue supporting learning at home.'
All other areas of the school, including effectiveness of leadership and management, quality of teaching, personal development and outcomes for children were also rated good.
The inspector states that in order for the school to further improve, it should strengthen staff's awareness of how to promote children's mathematical skills.
You may also want to watch:
The report also states that the school should develop staff's confidence in knowing when and how to join in and enhance children's freely chosen play.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'