Open meeting on proposals to make Fakenham High School and College an academy
An open meeting is to be held next week to discuss the possibility of Fakenham High School and College becoming an academy.
The meeting is part of a public consultation on the proposals being carried out by governors.
The school leadership team and its governors have been carefully considering the issue over the past 18 months.
They are working in partnership with the recently-established Transforming Education in Norfolk (TEN Group) federation – a partnership between City College Norwich, City Academy Norwich, Wayland Academy and Norfolk University Technical College.
The meeting will be at the college conference hall on Highfield Road on Tuesday from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 8 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?