Arts students could win placement with professional photographer in national awards
- Credit: Katherine Blamire
Images captured by two Norwich students are in the running for a national photography award.
Norwich University of the Arts students Katherine Blamire and Chris Roberts have been shortlisted for the student awards.
Winners of the competition, organised by monitor manufacturer Eizo, secure a placement with a world renowned photographer and a new computer monitor.
Now in its third year, the competition was looking for images in which colour played a significant role in the idea or creation.
The shortlisted entries now will be presented to the judges, who are all professional photographers.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a total of three national winners announced on June 14, with the photography placements set to take place this summer.
Hayley Osborne, Eizo marketing manager, said: "We are excited to announce the shortlist this year as the standard of entries has been incredible."
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 9 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 10 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit