Norwich pupils to star in Romeo & Juliet show
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters from Norwich are set to appear on stage with stars from the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) in a performance of a loved tragedy.
Four students from Ormiston Victory Academy, in Costessey, and four from Notre Dame High School, in the city centre, will feature in the Romeo and Juliet productions at Norwich Theatre Royal.
It will run at the theatre from January 29 to February 2, and will see Bally Gill and Karen Fishwick reprise their roles of Romeo and Juliet.
The production is directed by RSC deputy artistic director Erica Whyman and it has run at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon throughout the summer.
Ms Whyman said: 'Touring our work is at the heart of what the RSC is about. It gives as many people as possible the chance to experience our productions.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show cost between £10 and £33. For more information on dates and times visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 9 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 10 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland