Norwich primary appeals for sponsor after budget cuts leave it unable to afford new sports kit
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich primary school which says its budget is too squeezed to afford new sports tops is appealing for help.
Bluebell Primary School, which is near the University of East Anglia, hopes to track down a business to sponsor the kit for the new school year, which will see 10-year-old sports tops replaced.
Bradley Rea, school sports instructor, said: 'The kit we currently have has been with the school since opening 10 years ago and needs an update due to fading and damaged shirts.
'Sadly with budget cuts new sports kit cannot be afforded by the school. If any local company could help us out and have their name on our new kit then that would be amazing.'
The school says the name of the business which helped out would be featured on the clothes.
You may also want to watch:
• If you can help, contact email email@example.com
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'