Norwich performing arts centre to offer six scholarships
- Credit: Archant
A centre for performing arts in Norwich is offering six scholarships for its new courses.
The Garage will offer students places on its new Higher National Certificate courses, saving about £21,000 in fees.
The courses will be running from September this year to February next year, and the centre is offering two scholarships on each of the pathways - acting, dance and musical theatre.
Three of the places will be awarded to current participants at The Garage, and three will be for the wider public.
For those wishing to apply, auditions will be held at The Garage's open day on Saturday, May 13, and any not awarded on the day will remain open for the following open day on June 24.
Applicants must be at least 18-year-olds when the course starts. Application forms can be downloaded here.
You may also want to watch:
Those interested or looking for more information should call 01603 283382.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes