Man breaches order by trying to incite a child into sex
- Credit: Archant
A 47-year-old man has admitted breaching a sexual harm prevention order by trying to incite a child into sex.
Richard Perren, of Yarmouth Road, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday and pleaded guilty to attempting to incite a child to engage in sexual activity between June 26 and August 2 last year.
He also admitted that by doing so he had breached a sexual harm prevention order which had been imposed in 2017.
Perren was released on bail to be sentenced at Norwich Crown Court on September 19.
Judge Anthony Bate told him: "You must be sentenced by the judge who passed the original sentence in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
"I give you a strong warning bail is not an indication of the outcome."
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash