Norfolk performers enjoy workshop with West End star
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Norfolk performers enjoyed a special workshop with West End star Layton Williams.
Layton - who played the title role in Billy Elliott and also appeared in Thriller Live in London - recently appeared on the Norwich Theatre Royal stage in the UK tour of Matthew Bourne's New Adventures production of Lord of the Flies.
He returned to Norwich on Wednesday to take a masterclass for Passion Productions at city arts venue The Garage.
Scott Atkins, who is known as Scooby and runs Passion Productions, said it was great to have Layton give a masterclass and that about 42 people took part in the session.
He said they spent time doing warm up and technique training before learning a choreographed routine.
You may also want to watch:
Passion Productions is a street and commercial dance company which has a class every Wednesday from 6pm until 8pm at The Garage.
For more information visit www.passionproductions.vpweb.co.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47