New pre-school opens in Brandon
- Credit: Archant
A children's centre which has been running a thriving parent and toddler group for nine years has now launched a new pre-school.
The new pre-school for children aged from two to school age opened at The Harvest Children's Centre in Brandon last Wednesday.
The pre-school, which currently has 14 children on its books, aims to offer a rich learning experience based on Christian values.
It is well resourced with a soft play centre, a sensory room and large outside spaces to offer children a safe and stimulating environment.
Its philosophy is based on looking at each child individually and providing bespoke learning activies.
You may also want to watch:
Pre-school manager Sue Barton, who has 10 years' experience of working with young children, said: 'The Harvest Centre wants to be part of the community in anyway it can and this is enhancing what we have to offer to the community.
'One of the key features is going to be our outside area. There's going to be lots of outdoor play and learning.'
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
The pre-school is building on the success of KidZone, the parent and toddler group which has been running for nine years.
It has three members of staff, Mrs Barton, and two assistants, Sian Green and Mandy Steed.
Ms Green said: 'It's really nice to be here at the beginning of the adventure ahead.'
Two sessions a day are being offered: 9am to noon and 12.45pm to 3.45pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
For more details, call Mrs Barton on 07765 979528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.