New play area inspired by Colby pupils’ sense of adventure
- Credit: Archant
A whole world of exciting adventure has opened up for children at a village school.
After many years of dedicated fundraising new outdoor play equipment has been installed at Colby primary.
Pupils created ideas for the play area which features a revolving log, stilt walk, zigzag beams, rope walks, hurdles and parallel bars.
The Friends of Colby School spent many years fundraising were helped by a cash boost from EDP Community Chest campaign.
Secretary Sarah Cox said: 'The children are absolutely delighted to have all this new play equipment to liven up their break times, and to keep them fit and active.'
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Christine Mead cut the ribbon to officially open to play area during a family picnic last week.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region