Norwich pupils wowed by Lamborghini at day focusing on aspirations
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Sitting in the middle of the playground, the newest addition at a Norwich primary certainly made an impression.
Youngsters at Mile Cross Primary School enjoyed a business masterclass on Tuesday - before getting behind the wheel of a top of the range Lamborghini.
The visit from Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Aviva came as part of its ongoing work with local businesses, in a bid to raise aspirations and inspire youngsters to explore future career options.
Pupils spoke to firms about their work and what their roles involve, before they were given a chance to look around the sleek black sports car.
And it certainly won them over - one pupil called it 'amazing' and said driving it would be 'like a rollercoaster'.
You may also want to watch:
Last November, in an Ofsted report which rated it as outstanding across the board, the school's work to raise aspirations for pupils was highlighted as a strength.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs