When do Norfolk schools break up for the May half term and summer holidays?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
It might feel like we're still recovering from Beast from the East, but spring is underway - and the half term is fast approaching.
With the Easter holiday now finished, children in Norfolk will be at school until Friday, May 25, when they break up for the half term.
Children will return to school for the academic year's final half term on Monday, June 4.
They will then break up for the long summer holiday on Tuesday, July 24, before the new school year begins on Wednesday, September 4.
You may also want to watch:
The core exam season for both GCSEs and A-levels takes place throughout May and June, though some courses will have assessments towards the end of April.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
Students will receive their A-level results on Thursday, August 16, and GCSE students will pick theirs up a week later, on Thursday, August 23.