Masquerade ball in North Walsham to boost Norfolk charities
Cinders is set to go to the ball and help raise money for charity at the same time.
A masquerade ball is being held to help raise funds for Brite Sprites, a voluntary toddler group run by mums, and Nelson's Journey, a charity that helps bereaved children in Norfolk.
Penny Day who helps run the Brite Sprites group which is based in North Walsham, said; 'We are working with Nelson's Journey on a number of things, we are hoping to help raise money over the year for them so we hope this will get us off to a good start.' The ball takes place at the Scarborough Hill Hotel in North Walsham on December 8 and the group are appealing for donations of prizes for a charity auction they are holding on the ball evening.
Tickets for the event are �35 each which includes a three course meal and a complimentary drink on arrival. There will also be a carriage and photographer at the event for photos to be taken.
For tickets or to donate items contact email@example.com or call 07795014426.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages