Magician Olly conjures up a lesson in road safety for Caister schoolchildren
- Credit: Coral Brinklow
Pupils of a seaside school have been given a lesson in road safety with added hocus pocus.
Popular magician Olly Day conjured up some important safety advice when he paid Caister Junior School a visit this week.
The veteran conjuror, who has been performing in schools for decades, gave spellbinding talks to pupils in year three, four and five at the school, teaching the importance of road safety.
His talks, which carried the message 'be bright at night', also stressed the importance of always being seen in the dark.
Pupils were even treated to some special magic tricks, all geared towards staying safe on the walk to and from school.
You may also want to watch:
Caister Junior School headteacher Coral Brinklow said: 'The children had great fun at the talks and learned a lot at the same time.'
Does your school have a story for the Young Ones? Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home