Language experts win prestigious award for fifth year in a row
- Credit: Archant
Language experts who have been immersing their young pupils in the French culture have won a prestigious education award for the fifth year in a row.
La Jolie Ronde have been successfully teaching early language learning to nursery and primary aged children in the UK for 35 years.
Their hard work and success was recognised at the What's On 4 Kids Awards 2018 where it won the Best National Licensed Activity for five to 12 year-olds.
The learning providers teaching method involves immersion in French from the beginning and repetition of language through fun games, songs and activities.
It hosts French and Spanish classes in Norwich, Bradwell and Martham.
You may also want to watch:
Amanda Dagg who has been running French classes from age five plus in Bradwell for 12 years, said: 'Winning this award for the fifth year in a row brings with it a great deal of pride.
'I love my job and would like to thank everyone who voted.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
'We have once again demonstrated how popular our language classes are with parents and carers and the children we teach.'