Series of summer school days will educate adults on Norfolk history
An adult learning association is organising a series of day schools this summer in Norfolk.
Eights outings, provided by The Workers' Educational Association (WEA) Federation of Norfolk Branches will mostly begin with a talk followed by a guided tour.
The next one is on May 3 and is titled A Guided Walk Through the Wildlife and Landscape History of Lackford Run in the Yare Valley, with Mrs Jacky Heath.
Another upcoming outing will be a guided walking tour of Strangers' Hall and Queen Elizabeth I's visit to Norwich.
Full details can be found in the brochure, obtainable in County Libraries, the King's Centre, King Street, Norwich and various other sites in the City, or at wea.org.uk
Bookings may be made online or on 03003033464.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries and bookings may also be made by calling Michael Bugden on 01603 782555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City