Geographer appointed to guide subject across Norfolk academy trust schools
- Credit: Archant
A geographer who has worked in New Zealand and China will take up a role at a Norfolk academy trust.
Grace Healy will join the Inspiration Trust later this month as part of its curriculum team.
It will see her work alongside subject leaders and teachers across trust schools.
She previously taught at Comberton Village College in Cambridgeshire, and is a fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.
She said: 'I have been fortunate in my career to have been supported by many geographers across primary, secondary and teacher educator communities of geography education.'
You may also want to watch:
Christine Counsell, the trust's director of education, said: 'Geography, as both a discipline and a school subject, is hugely diverse and this means there is a great opportunity for our geography specialists to learn from each other. As an active teacher and researcher I know Grace will do a fantastic job of sharing that wealth to the benefit of our students.'
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates