Inquest opens into death of Sprowston High School student Solomon Bealey
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2012
An inquest opened this morning into the death of a Sprowston High School pupil.
Solomon Bealey of Amhirst Close, off Silver Road, died on Thursday, February 5th.
The inquest into the death of the 15-year-old was adjourned until May.
One tribute to the teenager posted online read: 'Thank you for the amazing memories and thank you for just being you.'
In a letter to parents and carers posted on Sprowston High School's website on Thursday, headteacher Andrew John expressed the school's 'most sincere sympathy and support' for the family of the pupil.
The statement said: 'It is with great sadness that I have to inform you about the death of one of our students in Year 11.'
You may also want to watch:
•Would you like to pay tribute to Solomon Bealey? Contact email@example.com
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m