Independent firm hired to carry out Hewett School academy consultation
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
An independent company has been hired to carry out a consultation about government plans for the Hewett School to become an Inspiration Trust academy.
The school's interim executive board (IEB), which education secretary Nicky Morgan appointed in March to replace the school's governors, yesterday told parents HaslamDodd has been appointed 'to ensure that the consultation process in impartial'.
In a letter to parents, IEB chairman Paul Mitchell said: 'The formal consultation process will commence in early June. A detailed programme for the
consultation will be published in advance and the Interim Executive Board (IEB) will make sure that parents and the wider community are properly informed.'
As well as a questionnaire, there will be meeting with current parents, parents of pupils at nearby primary schools, and the wider community.
You may also want to watch:
What do you think? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man