Norfolk school changes name to Harry Kane Junior
- Credit: PA
A Norfolk school has shown its support for England and their captain by renaming itself Harry Kane Junior School.
Howard Junior School in King's Lynn is now going by Harry Kane Junior School as a show of support for England's football team in the Euro 2020 final.
A video, posted to the school's Twitter page, showed children enthusiastically singing Three Lions ahead of Sunday's match.
It said that they were getting ready to make the biggest England supporters' video "ever seen".
"This is just the start. We're getting ready for Euro 2020," it added.
You may also want to watch:
The school has even rebranded its logo with the new name and a football has also been added.
Reacting to its page, Chris Dyson said: "This school is sensational on my timeline."
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low