How our region’s schools have fared in the Sunday Times schools tables
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press, Archant
Norwich School and Norwich High School for Girls have both been listed in the country's top 200 independent secondary schools.
Norwich School is ranked 74th in the list compiled by the Sunday Times compared to 62nd in 2013, meanwhile Norwich High School for Girls is 193rd this year compared to 87th last year.
The Sunday paper has published more details online of the top 2,000 schools in Britain.
• In the top 500 state secondary schools category, Wymondham College is ranked 223 (compared to 207th last year), Reepham High School and College is 314th (292nd last year), City of Norwich School is 378th (494th last year), Sheringham High School is 392nd, and Springwood High School in King's Lynn is 494th (418th last year).
You may also want to watch:
• In the top comprehensive and partially selective schools category, Wymondham College is 69th, City of Norwich School is 207th, and Springwood High School in King's Lynn is 321st.
• In the top 50 state secondary schools with no or new sixth forms category, Broadland High School is 43rd.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
• In the top 75 sixth form colleges category, East Norfolk Sixth Form in Great Yarmouth is 35th (compared to 30th last year), and Paston Sixth Form College in North Walsham is 38th (compared to 42nd last year).
• In the top 420 independent secondary schools category, Norwich School is 74th (compared to 62nd last year), Norwich High School for Girls is 193rd (compared to 87th last year), Gresham's School in Holt is 289th (compared to 238th last year), Wisbech Grammar School is 314th (compared to 289th last year), Langley School in Loddon is 356th (compared to 364th last year), and Thetford Grammar School is 382nd (compared to 264th last year).
• In the top 50 fee-paying schools with small or no sixth forms category, Sacred Heart School in Swaffham is 36th (compared to 32nd last year).
• In the top 50 fee-paying schools for the International Baccalaureate category, Gresham's School in Holt is 35th (compared to 34th last year).
• In the 50 small English state primary schools (Key Stage 2, level 5, 2013) category, Wreningham VC Primary School is 44th.
• For more visit www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/parentpower