Gorleston students enjoy new link up with Hoseasons travel company
- Credit: Archant
Students from East Norfolk Sixth Form College have paid a visit to one of the region's leading travel companies, Hoseasons.
The BTEC subsidiary diploma in travel and tourism students used the trip to learn more about the importance of providing excellent customer service.
Hoseasons team leaders within the sales centre gave a very enjoyable and informative tour of the office and business operations, and provided a sample of their Hostmanship customer service training to link in with the unit the students are currently studying.
The visit is the beginning of a collaboration between Hoseasons and East Norfolk Sixth Form College, set up with the support of the New Anglia Enterprise Advisor Network.
Further curriculum-enterprise activities are now being planned such as careers talks, employability workshops and involvement in various course-related activities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development