Get to know your new teachers at North Walsham High School
- Credit: Archant
Former RAF engineer Sean Robson is one of the four new teachers starting at North Walsham High School this half-term.
Mr Robson, who will be teaching engineering, is a former Great Yarmouth College teacher.
New science teacher Adam Pittman previously taught at Springwood High School in King's Lynn and Wymondham College while history teacher Chelsey Ramsbottom was at Thorpe St Andrew School and Wymondham High. Sam Slade, who recently completed his post graduate certificate in education at the UEA, will teach geography.
Headteacher Neil Powell said: 'I have previously pledged that we will continue to strengthen the teaching body here, and these appointments are further evidence we are doing just that. We continue to work towards better outcomes and higher achievements for our students, and a very strong teaching body is an integral part of that improvement plan.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk