Fancy a career in teaching? Roadshow to visit Norwich city centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
The Train to Teach event will be held at The Assembly House, on Theatre Street in the city centre, on Thursday, February 8.
The event, part of the government's Get into Teaching campaign, is aimed at encouraging more graduates into the field.
People will be on hand to answer questions, and the event will highlight starting salaries and the financial support available.
Roger Pope, spokesperson for the campaign, said: 'Good teachers are in demand and the career provides excellent employment prospects with the opportunity to progress quickly. Alongside the generous bursaries and scholarships on offer, we provide a comprehensive programme of support to help people become teachers.'
It will run from 4.30pm to 8pm.
• For more information, click here or call 0800 389 2500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers